National Career Readiness Certificate
Set yourself apart from other applicants!
The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC), helps individuals prove they possess the skills that employers deem essential. It’s a portable credential that helps job seekers and current employees improve their career outcome and succeed in a variety of career pathways.
A NCRC is earned by completing the three WorkKeys Assessments:
- Applied Math
- Workplace Documents
- Graphic Literacy
Also available in Spanish:
- Evaluación de Matemáticas Aplicadas
- Evaluación de Localización de Información
- Evaluación de Comprensión de Lectura
NCRC is awarded at four levels:
Each is an objective validation to employers anywhere in the U.S. that an individual has met or exceeded the necessary foundational skills for a percentage of the 16,000 occupations in the WorkKeys database. For example, a Gold certificate verifies that an individual has the necessary skills for 93% of occupations.
A NCRC credential will enable you to:
- Earn a transferable, transportable State and National credential.
- Enhance your resume and show perspective employers concrete proof of your skills.
- Improve your success in entry-level jobs.
- Enhance your chance for promotion.