Workforce, Economic and Community Development (WECD) at PHCC is now offering funding assistance to career credit students. Financial aid, grants, and scholarships are available to students enrolling in eligible workforce training programs at PHCC.
Eligible Workforce Training Programs:
- CDL Tractor Trailer Training
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Community Dental Health Coordinator
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Electrical Groundsman
- HOPE Customer Service
- HOPE Food Service
- Manufacturing Training
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Siemens SMSCP Level 1 (Mechatronics Boot Camp)
- Veterinary Assistant
- Complete the Workforce Programs Funding Assistance Application.
- Click on "sign in" on the left menu bar to create a new profile (please note that course registration cannot be processed without payment or funding assistance approval).
- Compile the required documentation, as outlined on the application.
- Call 276.656.0260 to schedule a personal interview for submission of application and paperwork.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis to determine qualification and approval.
- The applicant will be notified of the decision.
- If approved for funding assistance, the student will be registered in the program by our workforce development staff.
- Once your registration is processed, you can print your course confirmation online. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. Your confirmation includes details about the registered program.
For general questions, email or call 276.656.0260.