Enter a thriving field and serve a vital role in the healthcare industry as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT). This short-term training program prepares students for National Healthcareer Association’s Certified Phlebotomy Technician Exam.
As a Phlebotomy Technician, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Draw blood from patients and blood donors
- Evaluate patients’ ability to withstand procedure
- Explain blood-drawing procedure to patients and answer questions
- Perform basic point of care testing, such as blood glucose levels
- Prepare blood, urine and other specimens for testing
- Verify patient / donor identity
- Maintain medical equipment such as needles, test tubes, and blood vitals
*Click on classes below to view individual descriptions and schedules.
- Phlebotomy Technician Training
- Phlebotomy Technician Internship
- CPR Training / Certification
- Job Readiness
$1,959 Full Price; $653 FastForward WCG Price
GED or High School Diploma.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be eligible to take the National Healthcareer Association's Certified Phlebotomy Technician exam. Upon successful completion of CPR Training, students will be awarded a certification card.
Supplies and Fees:
Tuition includes cost of textbook, medical supplies, NHA online prep package and exam registration fee, as well as a $50 credential attainment incentive. Clinical requirements are the responsibility of the student.
Get College Funded!
Tuition assistance is available: Click here to learn more and apply
Hospitals, laboratories, and blood donor centers have an increasing demand for phlebotomists. Most seek, and many require, a professional certification. With a CPT certification, you will have the credential you need to set yourself apart from other applicants as you embark on a rewarding healthcare career.